Slideshow

Saturday, November 29, 2008

Getting Better Tasting Ice

Get rid of ice makers odors and strange taste and make the ice taste better. Yes this can be done.

How do you get the odd smell of the ice out of your new ice maker? If the ice maker has a plastic type odor and it transfers to the ice, it makes the ice also taste bad. Also the food in the freezer often picks up the same ice box taste.

I tried Fridge It http://www.fridgeit.com/ in my refrigerator to get rid of odors. I then tried it in my freezer for my bad ice problem and it worked there too. Put the Fridge It the naturally activated carbon odor absorber in the freezer, right into the ice maker bin where the ice falls into and let the ice fall onto the odor absorber cube in the ice bucket.

The ice from my ice maker had a terrible odor and a worst taste. The ice picked up an odor and so my ice tasted like old fish water. After fridge it the ice tasted great.

It does not harm the Fridge It cube to be left in the freezer, it still works well. There is no mess, or spills. You can place the Fridge It in the ice bin and let the ice falls on top of it. The air passes through the activated charcoal absorber filter and it traps the odor and the ice tastes great.

To find out more contact info:http://www.fridgeit.com/ or email info@innofresh.com

No comments: